Saturday, January 29, 2011

changed my mind... again

It seems my quilts never really look like i planned them to look when i started. I have been working on the postage stamp quilt for bridgette... and maybe its because im bored with just sewing little 2 1/2 in squares together... or maybe its because i have been drawn to pinwheels lately, even made a couple today with no purpose in mind that will probably end up being potholders or something... but I was reading blogs and came across this... and thought!! THATS IT! so... my postage stamp is changing.

I really like mary's blog but im not sure how to follow it since shes not on blogger.... hmmm...

1 comment:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Just wanted to let you know that I sent you an email telling you were the winner of my giveaway! I need your snail mail info!!