Thursday, February 10, 2011

quilting finished and I Won something! wow!

Quilting in one direction was a pain in the patutie! (i have no idea how to spell that) the other direction was a breeze and i finished quilting the first twin quilt today. I am not sure what im binding either with, i may have to buy something... for now im going to finish piecing the top for the 2nd one so i can start quilting it tomorrow night!

but... till they are both finished... here is a sneak peak.


and the little cutie on the right (i think... its hard to tell them apart in this picture) will be getting it!




but... the other cool thing is i actually won a giveaway! I dont enter many of them... i actually had time that day and I won. Linda from Stray Stitches sent me a lovely package of fabric (i would take a picture but the weather has been so ugly here... i cant get a good one so here is a picture from her blog)




You can find her blog at: Stray Stitches

Thank you linda! I love it! Im planning on something for Caty with it... ive got a couple ideas in mind

No comments: