Friday, May 28, 2010

looking for something more positive

today i went on facebook and i felt assaulted... everyone was so negative and well, i am just not in the mood for it. I have alot of friends who listen to the show and wow they are political and conservative and seems like all they do is complain about something.

So i spent more time finding and following quilting blogs. It seems most dont post everyday BUT they are much more positive and i think that i would prefer my morning wake up time seeing that.... plus they have such nice pictures of what they created! Its inspiring!

I am determined to make it to the storage unit this morning to find the scale i need for work (and my other motive is to see what sewing and quilting stuff ended up there when i moved in december) So... i need to cook breakfast and get out of here because today is another long day at work. 10-10!!

I hope my new fabric comes in today!

No comments: