Friday, September 23, 2011

its begining to look like home....


I got my table from storage, i have missed my old friend. I already have it cluttered though... lol. the stacks to the right are the piles of scraps sorted by color, i moved them off of the iron surface behind my sewing machine.

I ironed all that i put together yesterday. I have 200+ of the 2 1/2 in hst's for the ocean waves!!


my piles of scraps sorted by color... I went by myself to the storage unit and I got the table in the truck with pure determination. that thing is heavy! The dressers are a little more delicate and i didn't want to do them by myself. But.. once i get the two dressers in the room, the scraps will have a home. I grabbed a bunch of boxes though and i found two unfinished quilt tops that ralphs mother had made! I will have pics of those on a nicer day!


1 comment:

ScrappyStuff said...

Your blog feels like home to me - i wish you lived on my block! ... so glad to meet you in Blog'land!