Tuesday, June 7, 2011

what a horrible night!

last night was a night off... but we didn't get much rest! While feeding the horses one of the big dogs attackd "jake man" the little tiny.... i dont know what he is... he is just a little tiny teacup type dog. He ran away and hid in the bushes and when ralph pulled him out (after the little fella bit him) i screamed. The little guys intestines were on the outside of his body!

It was the most incredible thing. I actually had to help hold things aside while the vet sewed him up... and he is doing fine. I am not a blood and guts kinda gal... im amazed that i didn't pass out as i had my finger inside of my dog!

anyways here is a pic of the little jake man that i took last week while doing paperwork.

2 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Poor puppy!! So glad to hear that he is doing okay.

Suzanne said...

Oh my goodness...you did alot better than I ever could...glad the vet was able to sets things correctly!